Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Blueberry cheesecake
Blueberry cheesecake. This cheesecake will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but give you nutrients. Decorate the finished cake with blueberry jam and berries. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.
You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. You can have Blueberry cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheesecake
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2 of ?packed of Marie biscuit.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of For cream mixture.
- You need 250 ml of whipped Cream.
- It's 1 block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of unflavored gelatine.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's of For topping.
- It's of Blueberry can sauce or blueberry jam dissolve in water.
- You need of Colour full sprinkle.
I love making them in bar form - though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream I was reminded of the fact this week on my first attempt at this blueberry cheesecake recipe. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. Made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch.
Blueberry cheesecake step by step
- Melt ½ cup of butter, Add 1 and 1/2 pack of crushed biscuit Mix well. Now add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar..
- . Pour the biscuit mixture to your 9 inch springform pan with wax paper. Press it to the pan firmly and evenly..
- Place inside the freezer while making the cream. Beat chilled whipping whipped cream until it doubles in volume. Over beating will make it sag. Timing is everything. To get nicely chilled cream, keep in the fridge overnight or in the freezer for 1 hour. Chilled cream will result to fluffy and thicker cake..
- In a separate bowl, beat 1 block of cream cheese. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar, beat until creamy.Fold the cream cheese mixture to the Whipped Cream..
- Mix the unflavored gelatine using cut and fold method. Prepare the gelatine by adding ½ cup of water and dissolve by using double boiler. Bring it to room temperature before adding to your cream..
- Then transfer cream to the prepared crust. Spread evenly. Then chill 2 hours.
- Once chilled, remove the cake from the pan..
- Pour ½ can of blueberry on top..
Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Ultra creamy cheesecake with a blueberry lemon swirl… completely guilt free?! This Keto Blueberry Cheesecake will be your new favourite sugar free dessert! At no additional cost to you. I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried.