Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Banana chocolate cheese cake
Banana chocolate cheese cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but..
If you are a fan of banana bread, brownies, and cheesecake, then this recipe is for you :D A fudgy banana brownie base. Why decide between chocolate or banana cream cheesecake when you can have both? Rich, creamy layered chocolate banana cheesecake, with all the tips you need for a. You can have Banana chocolate cheese cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate cheese cake
- It's 1/2 cup of dark chocolate compound.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 slices of cow cheese.
- It's 4 of bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup of hazelnuts chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of pistachios and walnuts chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of blueberry squash.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried blueberries.
- You need 2 packets of parle g biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coffee paste(4 tsp coffee+2 tsp sugar +1/2 cup water).
- You need For of garnish-.
- Prepare few of Cherries.
- It's as required of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare few of Chocolate slices.
- You need as required of Dryfruits (pistachios,walnuts and hazelnuts).
Two layers of banana chocolate cake are frosted with peanut butter cream cheese frosting in this one-of-a-kind cake with favorite flavors. Inspired by Elvis's famous peanut butter banana sandwich, I took this to the next level by incorporating the flavors into a moist and simple cake. This easy chocolate banana cake is quick to make, extremely moist, and packed with tons of banana flavor. Topped with a chocolate cream If you need an easy dessert that's sure to please, bake up this easy chocolate banana cake, and don't forget the chocolate cream cheese frosting - it's divine!
Banana chocolate cheese cake step by step
- Frist take cow cheese, whipped cream and butter and beat them till fluffy..
- Now take a bowl and Now add dried blueberries and blueberry squash beat them nicely..
- Beat till fluffy texture..
- Now take a bowl,biscuits and coffee mixture..
- Dip the biscuits one by one in coffee mixture and arrange them..
- Fill the ready cream in this biscuits half..
- Arrange the banana slices then again fill the complete mixture on it..
- Again prepare the chocolate cream with dark melted chocolate and whip cream. Fill on the top of the creamy layer then garnish with dryfruits,chocolates and cherries on the top.Garnish with chocolate syrup.and keep it in fridge for 1 hour..
- Banana chocolate cheese cake is ready to serve..
A swirl of homemade chocolate whipped cream and fresh banana slices make these little Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes a sweet way to end every dinner. I have a bunch of cream cheese frosting left over and wanted to bake a cake to go with it. I created this Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecake as part of the Chiquita Cooking Lab Recipe Contest. The Chocolate-Banana Cheesecake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! Banana Bread Cheesecake is melt-in-your-mouth, delicious combo of smooth and creamy vanilla cheesecake and the moistest chocolate chip banana bread.