Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Keto cabbage and kielbasa
Keto cabbage and kielbasa. From the bacon, cabbage, kielbasa and insanely delicious braising liquid, you literally cannot go wrong with this meal. My husband loves it because it brings back memories from his childhood in Poland. Kielbasa, like other cured meats and sausages, can be eaten as part of the ketogenic diet because of its relatively high fat content (a good thing for With its very low carb count, cabbage is also a great choice for anyone watching their carbs and eating keto.
High fat, moderate protein, and a low carb count coming from veggies. Cabbage and kielbasa are a favorite combination of mine. You could always add a little more spice to this dish by adding some hot sauce. You can have Keto cabbage and kielbasa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage and kielbasa
- It's 1 head of chopped raw cabbage.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted sweet cream butter.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 2 of rings of polska kielbasa.
Also if you are tired of the same old breakfast, this recipe is great leftover for breakfast. It heats up quick in the microwave. Great keto meal and sauerkraut is so healthy for you. If you really want the fermentation benefit it should be made using fermented cabbage rather than.
Keto cabbage and kielbasa step by step
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the cabbage is cooking, slice up the kielbasa and fry it up in a seprate pan..
- One the cabbage is tender, add the kielbasa to it..
Smoky kielbasa sausage and healthy cabbage come together in this delicious and healthy stir Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa recipe. Make this as a light dinner or a side dish. I serve this healthy dish over egg noodles with rolls - my family LOVES this comfort food meal! Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa. Cabbage cooked in bacon drippings and seasoned with garlic, red pepper flakes and caraway seeds makes a cozy nest for smoked Polish-style sausage in this homey, hearty, and satisfying supper.