Recipe: Yummy Taco Bake (gluten-free)
Taco Bake (gluten-free). Choose a gluten free, MSG free taco seasoning or make up my Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe from scratch for healthier options. I made Taco Bake a second time that year and retook the pictures, but they were taken with a small iPhone camera so the pictures were not of the quality I would have. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
Tilapia + spices + loads of lime all piled into a corn tortilla & topped w/ a fresh, crunchy slaw! I've been making this easy vegan taco bake for years and never get sick of it! While at first glance it may not seem like much, the flavor is delicious! You can cook Taco Bake (gluten-free) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Bake (gluten-free)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco seasoning (1 1/4 oz) (gluten-free).
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of refried beans.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Here is the complete Taco Bell Gluten-Free menu. We don't personally recommend Taco Bell as a good place to eat gluten-free, but there are a couple If this Taco Bell gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below. Not happy with the Taco Bell menu? These chicken-free tacos are vegan, gluten-free, healthy & can be made grain-free.
Taco Bake (gluten-free) step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, cornmeal, 1/2 cup water, & butter. Pat into dish to form bottom layer. Bake 10 minutes..
- Cook & stir beef until brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning & 3/4 cup water. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally until thickened, 5-10 minutes..
- Spread beans over baked crust. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer..
- Top with desired toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, onions, taco sauce, sour cream, etc..
These oven baked tacos are made with spinach tortillas. They are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. Perfect as dinner, snack or side dish! This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add things you love.