Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. Pumpkin Cheesecake (Classic Version) - Joyofbaking.com. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Praline Sauce - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep.
Elevate your standard pumpkin pie with a cheesecake twist. Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New York-style. You can have Pumpkin Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pecans, toasted and cooled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It's 1 dash of ground cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of For The Filling.
- You need 3 of -8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 cup of Pumpkin - canned, solid packed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- You need of For Pecan Brittle Topping (not shown).
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/3 cup of Pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped.
Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse.
Pumpkin Cheesecake step by step
- For The Crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9inch springform pan..
- In food processor fitted with metal blade, pulse pecans with sugar until finely ground. In a bowl combine pecan mixture with graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon if using. Drizzle butter over mixture and toss with a fork until moist. Dumb into springform pan and press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of pan..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden and bottom is set. Let cool on wire rack, wrap outside of pan with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Lower oven to 325°F.
- For The Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese on medium/high speed until fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides of bowl as you do. Lower speed to medium and add sour cream, pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in eggs, one at a time until just incorporated..
- Set springform pan in large roasting pan in center of oven. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Fill roasting pan with enough hot water to reach halfway up sides of springform pan..
- Bake for 65-75 minutes, or until center is almost set but still slightly jiggly ( my cousin calls this a firm jiggle). Turn off oven and let cool in roasting pan for 15-20 minutes. Remove roasting pan from oven, do this carefully so as not to splash water. Remove foil, leave cheesecake in the oven and close door to continue cooling process..
- Once warm/room temp, remove from oven and cool on wire rack. When cool put in fridge..
- Cool in fridge for 8 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan and garnish with pecans (shown) or pecan brittle..
- Pecan Brittle Optional Topping.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. In heavy duty saucepan bring sugar and water to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Boil 5-7 minutes or until syrup is slightly amber. Working quickly, remove from heat and stir in pecans to coat. Immediately pour onto baking sheet, spreading with spatula. Cool 20 minutes, remove wax paper and break brittle into small pieces..
These "mummies" are the perfect thing to bring to a fall dinner party, particularly around Halloween time. These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake topped with an easy streusel! This Pumpkin Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of pumpkin flavor and spice! It's topped with a cream cheese whipped cream and makes the perfect fall treat and holiday dessert! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!