Recipe: Yummy Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a great dessert for those who are diabetic or just want a low fat dessert. Sugar Free Desserts Sugar Free Recipes Frozen Desserts Just Desserts Delicious Desserts Fun Recipes Sweet Desserts Frozen Fruit Light Desserts.
This Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is a no bake cake recipe, and a refreshing summer treat. Its meant to be a frozen dessert, so you must store it in the freezer until ready to serve. That's could be the problem during the summer if you want to take it to a picnic and you don't have the freezer for. You can have Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- Prepare of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener.
- You need of container frozen, light whipped dessert topping.
- It's of chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and.
- Prepare of chopped; or one 8-¼ oz. can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped.
- You need of fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained (if frozen).
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves (optional).
- It's of Fresh berries (optional).
View full nutritional breakdown of Peachy Berry frozen dessert calories by ingredient. I have some frozen peach slices, but not cool-whip or other similar product to use, so I won't be making this for a bit, but it sure does look delicious, and sounds great on a hot day. Frozen dessert recipes come in handy as soon as the temperature rises, whether you've vowed to make this the summer you get into making homemade ice cream (or semifreddo or This icebox cake starts in your freezer, then moves to the fridge for easier cutting. Is it technically a frozen dessert?
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt..
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries..
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish..
- Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm..
- To serve:.
- Let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly..
Use any juicy summer fruit: peaches, nectarines, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries. The easiest Triple Berry Crisp made with frozen raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for a juicy berry filling nestled under a crispy oat topping. We love this easy mixed berry dessert recipe. Frozen yogurt studded with gorgeous blue and red berries! I've been making yogurt bark for a loooong time and I love it thiiiis much.