Recipe: Yummy EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie
EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie. This phenomenal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has a thick layer of cheesecake, topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin cheesecake, all wrapped in a graham cracker crust! It's an easy yet fancy looking twist on the classic Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. If you like pumpkin pie and cheesecake, this is this best of both worlds.
It's funny how I hated pumpkin-flavored stuff as a kid but now I'm totally obsessed with all things pumpkin. This pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe creates on creamy, smooth, decadent, sinful cheesecake. It packs all the flavors of old fashioned pumpkin pie with that. You can cook EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin purée.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 ounce of block room temp cream cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of store bought refrigerated pie crust.
This pumpkin cheesecake recipe is easy and has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. It tastes exactly like a cheesecake that crossed paths with a pumpkin pie - the best of both worlds. The only thing difficult about this cheesecake is waiting for it to cool down so you could eat it! This creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is made in a blender for maximum ease.
EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Unroll your pie crust and press into a pie pan pinching the edges..
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into crust. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cover your edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil midway through baking to avoid them burning..
What are carrageenans and why are we putting them in pie? Carrageenans are stabilizers derived from edible seaweed. They're commonly found in desserts, pâtés, toothpaste, and vegetarian imitation meats. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn.