Recipe: Yummy Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars. Creamy lemon cheesecake bars studded and swirled with blueberries. They're prepared on my simple graham cracker crust and will absolutely be your new favorite dessert! You'll always hear me say that apple pie is my favorite dessert.
They're free simple things like I've been all about blueberry treats lately. These blueberry lemon cheesecake bars have oodles of lemon zest in them for a bright and creamy flavor. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars - A perfect dessert for any summer party. You can cook Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- You need of For Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nilla wafer cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa krispies.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need of For Filling.
- You need 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, finely grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's of For Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of fresh blueberries,.
It's my birthday cake of choice, and I'll come up with the most obscure excuses to bake one up at home. I love trying new varieties when out, and experimenting with new recipes when at home. Add cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar to the food processor and mix until well combined. It should have a smooth consistency.
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 by 9 inch pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over edges for easy removal after baking. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Make crust.
- Crush Nilla wafer cookies to crumbs in a food processor.
- In a bowl mix crumbs with cocoa krispies and butter until moistened. Try not to crush the cocoa krispies to much.
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE cheesecake Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into prepared crust. Place blueberries on top of filling , they should sink somewhat but still be visable.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes utes until just slightly jiggly in center. Remove from oven and cool completely before refrigerating at least 4 hours until well set..
- Remove cheesecake by running a thin knife around edges and pulling up foil to lift out of pan.
- Make Whipped Cream.
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until it hold it shape.
- Top chessecake with whipped cream..
- Cut into bars. Top each bar with a fresh blueberry. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
These cheesecake bars also definitely have the creamiest texture of any bar I've made. They start with a cashew base, using raw cashews from Sunfood Let's talk about the basics. These vegan blueberry lemon cheesecake bars start with a raw cashew base. Elevate your cheesecake with a sweet and tangy blueberry and lemon filling and tasty strudel topping. Blueberry-lemon cheesecake bars recipe Photo by Roberto Caruso.