Recipe: Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites. I made you a new snackity snack! And I hereby name them "cheesecake bites". Blueberry-Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Bars Recipe by Our Best Bites.
I love making them in bar form - though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. Our go-to Cheesecake with an easy blueberry sauce topping. You can cook Blueberry Cheesecake Bites using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- It's 2 of tubes crescent rolls (dough or rolls).
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
This Cheesecake recipe shows up for all Hi Maria, yes, the filling is pretty much the same, just scaled down a tiny bit. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. These Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are creamy, tart, and delicious! You can happily enjoy these low carb blueberry cheesecake bites as an after-dinner dessert with absolutely zero stress.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Bring cream cheese to room temp. Also thaw blueberries if using frozen.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Unroll one roll of crescent dough and spread in bottom of cake pan (bottom crust).
- Put the filling ingredients, EXCEPT the blueberries, into a mixing bowl.
- Using a mixer, mix until smooth and creamy.
- As evenly as possible spread the cheese mixture onto the crescent dough in the cake pan.
- Evenly spread the blueberries on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the second tube of dough on top of the blueberries (top crust). If it doesn't cover completely, that is OK, it is hard to get it 100% to the sides. Just don't mess up the filling.
- Mix topping sugar and cinnamon together really well..
- Mix egg whites until frothy (you are not looking for peaks or anything like that).
- Spread egg white on top of top crust.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly on top of egg white/crust.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in Cake pan. Then after it is room temp., cool in refrigerator. Slice into squares once it is completely cold, for best results in slicing..
You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. My crust turned out a bit crumbly though. Blueberry cheesecake recipe, NZ Womans Weekly - Everyone loves cheesecake or just about everyone and this blueberry version is silky and delicious - Eat Well (formerly Bite). There are hundreds of blueberry cheesecake recipes circulating the web. Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially topped with fruit like blueberries or raspberries.