Recipe: Yummy Blueberry cheese cake
Blueberry cheese cake. Blueberries and cream cheese are mixed into a yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat.
Blueberry cheese cake is kickshaw preferred by many gourmet chefs that rejoice cooking with authentic blueberries. Cheese cakes be permitted be enjoyed at certain time of the day. This cheesecake will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but give you nutrients. You can cook Blueberry cheese cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese cake
- You need 60 g of Caster sugar (white sugar).
- You need 200 g of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 3 tbs of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 200 ml of full fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs of lemon jiuce.
- It's 125 g of blueberry.
Decorate the finished cake with blueberry jam and berries. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor. Blueberry Cake with Blueberry Cream Cheese FrostingThe Little Epicurean. Blueberry Snack Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingBake or Break. vanilla extract, all purpose flour, unsalted butter.
Blueberry cheese cake step by step
- Keep the cream cheese and egg at room temperature before using.
- Mix the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar by hand mixer until smooth and white..
- Add the eggs and keep mixing until fluffy. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened enough..
- Add flour and keep mixing..
- Final step: add fresh cream and lemon juice.
- Pour the filling into a baking tin or a dish for oven. Spread your blueberries on the filling. (I put wax paper but you can spread butter instead as well.) Bake in a preheated oven for 40 to 50 mins at 180℃..
- When the surface turns golden brown, it is ready! The filling won't look entirely set in the center. Once the cake is cool, refrigerate it, covered with clingfilm overnight..
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake is a blueberry cake scented with a zesty lemon aroma underneath a creamy and fluffy cheesecake, baked in the one pan! Gently spread blueberry mixture over cream cheese mixture, leaving some visible. Stir almonds into reserved flour mixture and sprinkle over cake, concentrating most around edge of batter. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven.