Recipe: Yummy Blueberry cheese cake :)
Blueberry cheese cake :). Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake. Make a cheese cake (i love the recipes in exhilaration of Cooking) or purchase one and after it has cooled, open a can of Oregon blueberries and spread them out! dirt with cinnamon and serve. might want to be magnificent. Sweet summer blueberries, cream cheese and a hint of lemon zest make this Blueberry & Cheese Coffee Cake the perfect summer treat to go with your morning coffee.
A rich, creamy, silky smooth vanilla cheesecake baked over graham cracker crust and topped with a delicious sweet blueberry filling. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. Cover with the remaining cheesecake mix and smooth the surface with a spatula. You can cook Blueberry cheese cake :) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese cake :)
- Prepare of for the crust:.
- Prepare 12 of graham cracker sheets.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's of for the filling:.
- It's 2 (8 oz.) of packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp. vanilla extract.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need of Blueberry Toppings:.
- It's of (I use blueberry jam).
Whether it's a berry cream cheese torte, a classic NY-style cheesecake with strawberries or blueberry If you love blueberries and you love cheesecake, I can't think of a good reason for you to not One year ago: Homemade Choco-Bliss Snack Cakes Two years ago: Homemade Primanti Bros. Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially topped with fruit like blueberries or raspberries. I rarely make it though, because it is so rich and calorie laden.
Blueberry cheese cake :) step by step
- For the crust: Blend graham cracker sheets in a food processor or place in a ziplock bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin. And the sugar and melted butter. Mix until well combined. Pour and press evenly into an square 8 x 8 inch dish. Set aside..
- For the filling: Use a standmixer (or hand mixer) to mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth and thick. It should not to be liquid. It should thicken up significantly. Spread over graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 to 3 hours..
- Toppings: (i use blueberry jam) heaten the blueberry jam.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to serve cheesecake. Pour onto cold cheese cake and enjoy :).
Home › Cakes › Cheesecakes › Blueberry Cheese Cake. Use spatula to fold egg whites to cheese mixture. Mixture must be light and not watery. Pour cheese mixture into prepared cake tin. Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts.