Recipe: Tasty Paratha sandwhich macaroons
Paratha sandwhich macaroons. Learn How To Make Paratha Sandwich From Leftover Parathas from Sonali Raut only on Curry Road. Make this Quick and Easy Paratha Sandwich Recipe. If you tried this recipe you will love it, Must try.
Paratha is usually called as parota over here. Masala Paratha is a flavorful flat bread. This paratha is a combination of whole wheat flour and besan with a mix of delicious Masala Paratha is a great breakfast treat and also a great lunch box option. You can have Paratha sandwhich macaroons using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paratha sandwhich macaroons
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare of For the Stuffing.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder / whole spices powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried mango powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Buy Paratha Online You no longer have to go to the nearest mamak to get your favourite paratha roti. Easy Homemade Macaroons Recipe: Step by Step Homemade Macaroons Recipe, Tips to make Homemade Macaroons Ingredients, Homemade Macaroons Recipe video & more at Times Food. Pastel Macaroons Coconut Macaroons Homemade Sandwich Brownie Bar French Food Love Cake Food Design Dessert Recipes Sweet Desserts. A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar.
Paratha sandwhich macaroons step by step
- For the dough.Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside..
- For the Stuffing,Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds crackle, add chopped garlic, onion and chilli. Saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add all chopped veggies and fry on a medium flame for 5 minutes. While stirring occasionally..
- Now add the all spices powder, salt and mix well, cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Now divide the dough and roll round roti a little thick with a round cutter whatever size you want..
- Heat a tawa and cook the paratha with a little bit of oil..
- Assemble, Take 1 tablespoon veggie mixture spread over a little thick evenly Sandwich with another press a little even it out..
- Roll the sides in grated cheese..
- Serve Hot and Enjoyyyyyyyyy ☺️☺️.
Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. If you make them more thick then more layers will be. Enjoy Cardamom Macaroons along with hot Masala Chai as a tea time snack. The sweetness of chocolate & mild flavours of cardamom craetes a delightful treat! When cool, sandwich the macaroons together with whipped cream.