Recipe: Tasty Keto Pepperoni Pizza
Keto Pepperoni Pizza. Cravings for Pizza can get REAL when you are eating a Keto diet, but there is a recipe for Keto-friendly pizza that you will LOVE! Sometimes we can't believe the keto diet is called a diet, especially when you get your hands on a great recipe like this low-carb Keto Pizza with Pepperoni. We guarantee that this pizza recipe is the.
If you have not tried this recipe please do you won't regret it. Pepperoni Pizza is one of my favorite things. Looking for a keto pepperoni pizza? You can cook Keto Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- You need 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- It's 4 oz of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 24 slices of Pepperoni.
This thin-crust fathead pizza dough uses yeast and almond Spread pizza sauce over pizza. When it comes to pizza I think about it like an ingredient. How can I turn my favorite foods into a The texture is not that of a traditional pizza and why should it be? This one is fluffy, crunchy and does the.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Be the first to review this recipe. Top the sauce with the shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, oregano and red chili flakes. Cooking for one or cooking on the run? This recipe uses simple ingredients that are Remove the pizza from the skillet and onto a plate.