Recipe: Tasty Keto Chicken & Waffles
Keto Chicken & Waffles. For even more keto ideas, check out our keto dinner recipes or get our new cookbook Keto for Carb Lovers. The keto diet may be all about the fat, but that doesn't mean protein doesn't play an important role too. Easy, Simple, Low Carb Chicken Recipe for Air Fryer or Pan!
Click on the photo or the button to see how the recipe is made. A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it's baked in the. You can have Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Waffles.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
You can never have too much curry can you? In the early days of Headbanger's Kitchen I did a creamy chicken curry recipe. I even did a curry week on the show in. Our Keto Chicken Nuggets are crunchy, tender, and delicious.
Keto Chicken & Waffles step by step
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
They are perfect for dinner with no sneaky fillers or hidden carbs. I use thighs because they're juicy, flavorful, hard to overcook, and easily available as Serve with dips on the side, like keto ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, or buffalo sauce, or side dishes like. Enjoy a classic Italian dish, and keep your macros in check! Whoever said eating keto was boring and restrictive didn't try this keto chicken salad. You won't even miss ordering takeout, because these hit the spot!