Recipe: Tasty Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé. Cake salé simply means savory cake in French. You can serve this for brunch when you have company. Or this can be a perfect light lunch with some salad/soup.
We made this cake in the Thermochef but you could use a blender. Looking for recipes that are both gluten free and meatless? Risotto, quiche, veggie burgers and more! You can have Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1000 ml of Your choice of vegetables (zucchini, onion, bell peppers, etc.) chopped.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable oil or butter to grease the pan.
- Prepare 200 grams of Rice flour or other gluten-free flour.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk or soy milk.
- It's 100 ml of Plain yogurt.
- It's 30 grams of Grated cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Grated cheese for topping.
- It's 1 tbsp of Your choice of fresh herbs (optional) (I use tarragon).
Today, I thought I'd share a collection of my favorite recipes that are both vegetarian (as always) and gluten free. These are the kinds of dinners. We have gluten-free recipes for every occasion, from dinner-ready mains to craveable desserts Welcome to the land of gluten freedom. Whether you're avoiding gluten for health reasons or just This recipe gives off major chicken-soup vibes but is entirely vegetarian—and you don't have to.
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté the vegetables until tender, then season with salt and pepper. If using herbs, they should be added at the end..
- Grease the pan with oil or butter and preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and mix..
- Break the eggs in a smaller bowl, beat, then add to the flour mixture from Step 3..
- Mix in the milk or soy milk, yogurt, and grated cheese..
- Add the sautéed vegetables, and lightly mix..
- Put the batter in a mold, then evenly sprinkle grated cheese on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in oven..
- Once it slightly cools, remove the cake from the mold to cool, add a touch of love and gratitude, slice, then serve..
This is the BEST Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe! It is completely Vegan & makes a Moist & Delicious Cake, Cupcake or Donut - Perfect for decorating! The best part about this Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe is that it has an excellent rise & a moist texture similar to a devil's food cake. A gluten-free diet doesn't mean life without pudding. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our wheat-free desserts - we have a recipe for every occasion.