Recipe: Tasty Gluten Free Banana Loaf
Gluten Free Banana Loaf. A hearty loaf that holds its shape and converts even the most suspicious of eaters into gluten-free banana bread lovers. This is one delicious gluten-free loaf that everyone will love. It's so easy to make - mash bananas and mix all ingredients together, that's it!
Both my mom and my sister are gluten-intolerant, which, when combined with my sister's food allergies. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. You can cook Gluten Free Banana Loaf using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana Loaf
- It's of Wet Ingredients.
- It's 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup / Honey.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It's 1 1/3 Cup of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Roll Oats blended into Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/3 of Dark Chocolate (optional).
This loaf is gluten-free and refined sugar free. It can be easily made with gluten as well with any whole grain flour. For a regular wheat based banana bread, see this One Bowl Banana Apple Bread Loaf. This is that gluten free banana bread.
Gluten Free Banana Loaf step by step
- Whisk all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Combine and sieve dry ingredients together..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Bake 350f / 176c for 35 - 40 minutes.
I'd swear that it was the sour cream in the batter that makes it taste just.so.good. But I've also made it with plain Be sure to fold the bananas (and any mix-ins) into the batter at the end, and be sure not to overmix. Then scrape the batter into a prepared loaf pan. Add just banana, egg and oil to FREEE Sponge Mix to bake this perennial favourite. Put two of the bananas into a bowl and mash them with a fork.