Recipe: Tasty EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits
EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits. Try our Easter baking recipes for easy Easter desserts. We've got all your springtime baking needs right here, from Easter cake ideas to Easter biscuits and more Easter treats such as super fun rocky roads, Creme Egg brownies and homemade donuts filled. Get baking for the Easter weekend.
They're perfect served with a cuppa. Line two large baking sheets with baking parchment and lightly dust your work surface with flour. Cut the dough in half and roll out to a ½ cm thickness. You can cook EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits
- It's 6 oz of self raising flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of caster sugar.
- It's 3 oz of butter/ Marg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It's Cup of raisins. (Optional).
- You need 2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Prepare of Little milk for glazing/binding.
The perfect Easter baking idea, these Easter biscuits are super easy to make and will provide plenty of fun for all the family - even if it's only for an hour or so. Follow the basic steps for tasty biscuits, then cut out with some super sweet Easter inspired cookie. See more ideas about Easter baking, Easter baking recipes, Easter biscuits. From pretty Easter biscuits to impressive home-made Easter eggs and warm, fruit-laden hot cross buns, you're sure to find an Easter bake that will put a smile on everyone's face.
EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits instructions
- Turn on oven to 180. Add all ingredients (except milk for glazing) into mixer or bowl..
- Mix on slow and add a little of milk until forms a soft dough. If you have no mixer then mix with wooden spoon. If too dry add more milk. If too wet add more flour..
- Tip out onto floured worktop..
- Roll out. If you don't have rolling pin use a bottle. Cut round shapes using a cutter or glass. I used a wine glass..
- Place on baking tray. A few at a time. Rub top with a little milk..
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown. Cool on a wire tray..
- Sprinkle with a little caster sugar. Enjoy with a cuppa!!.
Did you mean: easter bake ? Eighty easy recipes for all the family from the team behind the Great British Bake Off. If you're not a fan of Easter eggs and all their packaging, try our alternative Easter treats. From chocolate nests to loaf cakes, biscuits to traybakes, we've got you covered. Get loads of ideas for all of your Easter baking here, including Easter cakes, Easter biscuits, hot cross buns and more!