Recipe: Tasty Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes
Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Ripe bananas add extra richness and moisture, while semisweet chocolate chips and creamy chocolate frosting add luscious chocolatey goodness inside and out.
Use a butter knife to spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. Decorate with additional banana slices, chocolate chips or. This easy cupcakes makes great treats for any day. You can cook Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes
- Prepare 2 of Medium sized ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- It's Half of cup sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup melted margarine or salad oil.
- Prepare Half of cup Maziwa Mala (Buttermilk).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt and Ginger powder as per your taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
Fresh mashed bananas and chocolate chips turn ordinary cake mix into an extraordinary treat! MORE+ LESS Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes topped with tangy strawberry cream cheese frosting. I've never made banana cupcakes before until recently. Sure I have a few banana muffin recipes on my website, but banana cupcakes are.
Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes step by step
- Pre heat oven and then Mash The Bananas..
- With the aid of an electric mixer, Cream sugar, margarine or oil and eggs till light n frothy. Add the bananas. Beat thoroughly.
- Sieve flour into the creamed sugar n oil..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and beat till well incorporated. Add vanilla, and Mala till you have drop consistency..
- Grease baking dish or prepare muffin/cake cups..
- Mix the chocolate chips into the cake mixture..
- Pour into the baking tin. I have an unmarked gas oven so I bake at medium temperature for 30 mins. Check for doneness. If not ready, add another ten mins. The tops should spring back upon touch. And a skewer or toothpick inserted into the cake, come out clean..
- Cool on a Wire rack..
So, this isn't the most original recipe or anything but it's not on Instructables(Not when I Rub some butter or oil into the cupcake crevices, or just use those little paper things. But who really wins when you use those little. Let's do the food first then chat after. To everyone else it's a Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcake with a fluffy cloud of marble cream cheese frosting. Super-moist banana crumb cake layered with cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip streusel.