Recipe: Perfect Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. These Mini Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a simple blueberry swirl! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest.
These mini blueberry cheesecakes start with a graham cracker crust, are filled with a lemony cheesecake, and topped with These bite-sized mini-cheesecakes make a perfect afternoon snack! With a creamy lemon base, and a tart and fruity berry swirl, they pair beautifully with their crunchy. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. You can have Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's 4 stick of graham crackers.
- It's 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling.
- It's 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of blueberry jam, separated.
- You need 1/2 pints of blueberries.
- It's 1 of powdered sugar for dusting.
These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes use lemon juice, lemon zest, and are topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting to really bring out the lemon flavor! Get the recipe plus tips for how to bake with frozen blueberries! Mini Lemon Raspberry Cheesecakes are wonderfully sweet & tart at the same time! I have a confession to make: I am a binge drinker.
Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Line a muffin tin with 9 liners..
- Fill the empty spaces with water to ensure even baking..
- Crush or chop the graham crackers to crumbs and stir into the sugar and melted butter..
- Press n even amount of Graham cracker crumbs into each muffin liner..
- Press down the crust with a bottle cap an set aside..
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the of rented cream cheese an white sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy..
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and lemon zest. Beat until combined..
- Pour the cheesecake filling evenly between the 9 cups and bake for 20-22 minutes. The centers will still jiggle a bit by the edges should a very light brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Transfer the cups to the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours..
- The cheesecakes may have risen in the oven and will deflate quite a bit while cooling..
- Once the cheesecakes have cooled, place 4 1/2 TBsp of blueberry jam in a small bowl and microwave for 20-25 seconds..
- Spoon 1/2 TBsp of jam on the top of each cheesecake and spread to cover the top..
- Immediately top with fresh blueberries..
- Place the last 1 1/2 TBsp jam in the same bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds..
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of all the blueberries with the jam..
- Dust the tops with powdered sugar..
- Serve immediately..
I would check out my lemon blueberry cheesecake and possibly swap out blueberries for raspberries. A large batch of mini blueberry cheesecakes. A delicious oreo crust cheesecake with blueberry pie filling. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on lowest setting until smooth and fluffy. Lemon-Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes using McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract and fresh I love that these mini cheesecakes are so easy and quick to make.