Recipe: Perfect Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert. Bacardi Mango is a unique fusion of mango and a smooth rum with a hint of orange, creating a A fusion of juicy mango with an unmistakable citrus zing of orange gives BACARDÍ Mango rum its. Mango Leopard Print Wood Blend Coat. Frozen Spiced Rum Mango Lassi CocktailsStephanie Izard.
A perfect base to create your Mouthwatering mango and creamy coconut create a taste so fresh that the good times will be flowing. Mango cocktails instantly give you a taste of the tropics. Explore fun drink recipes with fresh mango, flavored rum and vodka, and mango nectar. You can have Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert
- It's 2 of Mangos (sliced).
- It's 3 cups of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of Lime Zest or Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mango (cut into cubes).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rum.
- It's 1 of small plastic bag for yogurt mix.
In today's video recipe, I'll show you how to make a homemade Pineapple-Mango Rum Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. This ghost pepper hot sauce has a tropical flavor. Punch It Up: A Pineapple Mango Rum Punch Recipe Inspired by the Caribbean. We're headed to the Southern Caribbean and this rum punch seemed pretty appropriate for the occasion.
Mango, Rum & Yogurt Dessert instructions
- When you start to cut the Mango just set a side a piece that has been cubed so that you can use for your topping. Place cut pieces of Mango into a blender..
- Blend Mangos for a few minutes and then set aside..
- In a bowl add the yogurt..
- Along with the honey..
- Mix ingredients until nicely blended..
- Continue by adding the vanilla extract..
- Use a small grater if you have one for zest..
- Add zest into yogurt mix..
- Here is a really nice trick to help you add the yogurt mix or whipping cream into the bag. Take a large glass add in the plastic bag and just fold the open part of the bag around the around the lid of the glass. This way you don’t have to hold the bag 🙂.
- In a smaller bowl add in the chopped mango, blueberries and rum. Place in the fridge for about 1/2 hr..
- Take a glass and start by adding a large spoonful of mango into the glass, then a layer of yogurt mix, continue with another spoonful of mango until all mixtures are done. Top off by adding the rum mix. 🙂 Place in fridge for 1 hr to chill. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Rum seems like a good next stop. A unique spirit made of finest Jamaican Rum and spiced with the incredible taste of Mango. Rum Mango Barbecue Sauce - a deliciously different barbecue sauce with tropical flavours that work incredibly well with chicken and pork. This prize-winning product features the tropical flavor of real mangos. Mix Cruzan Mango Rum with fresh fruit juices or use as a.