Recipe: Perfect Keto Paneer Salad
Keto Paneer Salad. Paneer, single-handedly has to be one of the best vegetarian fat source in a ketogenic meal. If you haven't tasted paneer before, what are you doing?! You are most certainly missing out.
They are Indian street food at it's. Paneer Keto Diet Recipe by Vishwash Kumar Sauteed Paneer Salad for Weight loss / Sauteed Cottage Cheese Salad. You can have Keto Paneer Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Paneer Salad
- It's 100 gm of Paneer cubed (cottage cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini diced.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry Tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 2 piece of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Paneer is a soft Indian cheese and great for Keto. We're going to marinating it in some spices today and cooking a lovely Keto Tawa Paneer which is pan seared to perfection and is a get vegetarian. Keto Chili Paneer is a simple and super tasty recipe made with Paneer. It is an Indo chinese fusion Paneer is Indian cottage cheese.
Keto Paneer Salad instructions
- Heat a pan with oil and add paneer cubes. Fry paneer cubes for 3-5 minutes on low-medium flame. Transfer the cubes to a plate..
- Add cabbage to the same pan and fry for 5 minutes or until it just starts turning brown. Add salt, zucchini and cherry tomatoes and fry for 2-3 more minutes on low heat. Keep stirring. Switch off the gas and add paneer and black pepper and stir.
- Line your serving bowl with lettuce leaves and transfer the salad to the bowl. Optional- add coriander chutney for taste..
Regularly corn starch, tomato paste/ketchup and deep fried paneer. With just a few changes, the Greek Salad with Greek dressing is great for keto. Take tuna salad to the keto level with olive oil mayonnaise, lime juice, celery, red onion, and mustard; enjoy on a salad Nutritional Information. Want to lose weight in a month? Keto Salmon Salad - a delicious loaded meal made with grilled or broiled salmon, cucumber, eggs, tomatoes, avocado, crispy bacon and a creamy and tangy vinaigrette.