Recipe: Perfect Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia. They are so pretty and delicious!
My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 of large egg (or two).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe, you will love this low-carb recipe that's made with monk fruit sweetener! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto Strawberry Muffins are a fast breakfast that can be enjoyed by everyone. These muffins can be made ahead for those busy mornings when you may not have time to make breakfast.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Let's be honest… sometimes mornings are so busy you may even forget to grab breakfast. The short answer is that pumpkin can definitely be keto-friendly — you just need to watch your portion size. Read on to learn more specific information — including net If a batch of keto pumpkin muffins calls for a cup of pumpkin puree, each muffin only has about a tablespoon of puree — that's not much! The best keto cranberry muffin recipe! It's so easy to whip the batter up in your blender, then add cranberries or pecans, or really any addition you like This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet!