Recipe: Perfect Keto cheesecake!
Keto cheesecake!. Since most cheesecakes are already flourless, modifying the recipe to be keto friendly doesn't require many adjustments at all. This is the BEST easy low carb cheesecake recipe. If you're looking for THE BEST easy low carb keto cheesecake recipe you've come to the right place!
Keto cheesecake is perfect for those times when you're craving an indulgence, but want to keep your carb count low. This delicious keto cheesecake will be a hit at your next work or family gathering. Low Carb diets have been sweeping the nation and with good reason. You can cook Keto cheesecake! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto cheesecake!
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's 2 cups of blanched almond flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated stevia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of Filling.
- You need 48 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered stevia/erythritol blend.
- You need 4 of extra large eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Being keto does not mean skipping dessert. Our version is creamy, rich, and tangy, just like the cheesecakes you know (and probably miss from time to time). These mini cheesecakes are perfectly sweet, creamy, and delicious. But more than that — they're low in carbs, gluten-free, and keto friendly.
Keto cheesecake! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 in springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper). I usually grease the sides and line the bottoms with parchment paper..
- For the crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. It will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes..
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.).
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly..
- Leave cheesecake in the over with the oven off and the oven door partially open for one hour. Then let cool on the counter until room temperature. Lastly, refrigerate until set, as least four hours, preferably over night. Don’t remove cheesecake from pan before chilling..
- Once chilled and set, slice, serve, and enjoy!.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. This wonderfully creamy cheesecake is my husband's favorite cake. I've made this Cheesecake before, however, I have since upgraded my photography skills. It was about time this recipe got some more thought and care on the decoration. This keto cheesecake mug cake recipe is hands down my favorite keto dessert EVER.