Recipe: Perfect Keto Bagels
Keto Bagels. Learn how to make Keto Bagels with THE BEST Fathead dough recipe. Amazingly doughy and fragrant keto bagels are made with the miraculous fathead dough. They are soft and doughy, and they taste just wonderful.
And if you're like me, you probably want to rip the bagels right out of their hands and enjoy them yourself. Well, that's when these amazing keto bagels come in. They really aren't that hard to make, and Everybody has been searching my website for a bagel recipe, and since I'm one of the keto bread. You can cook Keto Bagels using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Bagels
- You need 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of warm water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of beef gelatin.
- You need 2 tbs of boiling water.
- It's 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of Any oil for your hands.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp water to wash the babel.
- Prepare of Everything bagel seasonings.
Just look at that bagel, cream cheese, and salmon sandwich. Growing up, we would go to the deli and have fresh bagels all of the time, but now. Learn how to make the most amazing keto bagels with Fathead dough. Low in carbs and perfect for a keto breakfast.
Keto Bagels instructions
- 50ml boiled water with.3125 gr agar agar (1/8 tsp) (or 1/2 tsp beef gelatin add in boiling water) let it boil and cool it down. Set the oven to 400f..
- In a small bowl, add yeast, coconut sugar and warm water stir. Set aside about 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium bowl whisk together 1 cup almond flour 1 1/2 tsp psyllium husk powder and 2 tsp baking powder and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 oz cream cheese microwaved 60 sec. and give a stir and microwave again about 20 seconds until cheese fully melted.
- Stir yeast mixture and dissolved gelatin into melted cheese until combined, then stir the beaten egg. Stir in the almond flour mixture until it forms a dough.
- Oil your hands knead the dough a few times until becomes a ball.Divide the ball into six pieces..
- Roll each piece into a rope and attach the ends to make a bagel shape. The center opening better be about 1 1/2” in diameter (about knuckle of tip of my pinky finger from.its knuckle).
- Arrange the bagels on the prepared baking tray. Lightly brush the tops with egg wash mixture -and sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning. Bake until golden on the bottom, 11-14 minutes..
Unlike traditional bagels, these Keto Bagels are made without using any refined flours or added sugars. Since refined flours have less nutritional value than their keto counterparts, much of the fiber. But wait, aren't bagels kind of the anti-keto? To be fair, traditional bagels are typically known for Try out these cheesy keto bagels the next time you're in the kitchen for a fulfilling breakfast dish that is. I've had a serious craving for bread.