Recipe: Perfect Chocolate mousse cakes
Chocolate mousse cakes. Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven. Learn how to make this decadent "chocolate mousse cake". This Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse Filling belongs in a baking contest!
Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake has chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate & white chocolate mousse! Smooth, creamy mousse layers atop a rich cake. You can have Chocolate mousse cakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cakes
- It's 7-8 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It's 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
These individual Chocolate Mousse Cakes take small rounds of a moist and dense flourless chocolate cake and tops them with a swirl of chocolate mousse. This intensely moist and fudgy cake is filled with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, then iced with rich chocolate frosting. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for. This easy chocolate mousse cake recipe makes a moist dark chocolate cake that's topped with a yummy chocolate mousse.
Chocolate mousse cakes step by step
- Make cake base by crushing & crumbling oreo cookies with butter..
- Use mini mouldes or cookie cutter moulds to set the cakes..
- After making the base,whipp heavy cream & divide this in two parts..
- In one part add melted dark chocolate & add melted white chocolate in another portion. Mix well to make mousse..
- Add these mousses on the base by making layers & let them set in the refrigerator..
- In the end, sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top & serve. 😊.
I've been in a chocolate mousse kinda mood lately. Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. Everyone will think you bought it at a bakery! I have been tempted by Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake for well over three years now. I've seen a variety of recipes in a number of different places and have bookmarked it and.