Recipe: Delicious Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea
Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea. Easter Bonnet ideas and inspiration for kids. Ways to decorate Easter hats for both boys and girls of all ages, not just traditional ones. Find out how to make an Easter bonnet with our easy DIY Easter bonnet ideas, including Easter bunnies, spring gardens.
You could also cut a large disc of ready roll icing and drape it over the top, it would pleat nicely around the cookies, stuck on with a little jam instead of using royal icing. And this year, I had the pleasure of DESIGNING my own Easter cookie cutter with. Oval shaped cookies become Easter eggs very easily! You can cook Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea
- Prepare of Vickys Iced & Spiced Cookie recipe from my recipe list.
- You need of round cookie cutters, 2 different diameter sizes.
- You need of icing - see my royal icing recipe.
- Prepare of food colouring as desired.
- It's of cake decorations - silver balls, sprinkles etc.
Adding a little bit of text is easy enough and people will love having their own Cut your cookies into egg shapes, ice them with white for a clear background, and use bright edible markers to decorate them. If you need some Easter Bonnet Ideas, look no further! Here is our collection of Easter Bonnet Crafts Decorate with flowers or chicks or anything Eastery if you wish! Check out our patterned Teacups too - choose from flowers.
Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea instructions
- Make up my Iced & Spiced cookie dough according to the recipe directions. You'll find it in my profile. The whole amount will make around 24 cookies.
- After chilling, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Using the larger of the cutters, cut out 12 large discs (the recipe will allow more if you want to make more). Bake as according to the recipe, for around 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Ball up and roll out the dough again. Using the smaller cutter, cut out the same number in little discs and bake at given temp for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using a little plain icing, stick the small discs on top of the larger ones in the centre.
- Colour more icing and spoon it gently over the whole bonnet. Don't make the icing too thin!.
- Now decorate with sprinkles, sugarpaste flowers, glitter sugar, fruit leather, anything you like to make a pretty easter bonnet!.
- Any leftover cookie dough can be frozen for later use.
How to make homemade Easter bonnets with free patterns perfect to wear on Easter Sunday. These Easter bonnets include a fascinator, floral headbands, floral hats, a reversible bonnet, bunny hat, and hankie baby bonnet. We've rounded up the best ideas for Easter bonnets, including nest Easter bonnets, rabbit in a hat Easter bonnets, quick Need something to keep you the kids distracted busy during lockdown? There may not be an Easter bonnet parade at school or nursery this year but why not make one with your child and parade it on social media instead? These cookies bring back fun memories of special Easter outfits that I wore.