Recipe: Delicious Red, White and Blueberry Squares
Red, White and Blueberry Squares. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow creme; beat just until combined. Sprinkle raspberries over top of cheese mixture.
Stir in half & half, vanilla and almond. Made with GoodBelly Blueberry Acai probiotic juice, your taste buds and your belly will surely thank you! A good-for-you take on a summertime favorite, these blueberry applesauce gelatin squares are the perfect addition to family BBQs, patriotic celebrations and simply sweet snacking. You can have Red, White and Blueberry Squares using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blueberry Squares
- Prepare 1 of CRUST.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Finely chopped walnuts.
- It's 1 of FILLING.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh blueberries.
- It's 1 of (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of (7oz.) jar marshmallow creme.
- It's 1 of (8oz.) whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh raspberries.
- You need 1 of GLAZE.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of (3oz.) package raspberry flavored gelatin.
These Maple Bacon Squares feature a flaky, shortbread crust, with a maple syrup based filling, studded with a mixture of bacon, pecans and raisins. These delicious and easy to make strawberry crumb bars are the perfect summer dessert! Red, White & Blueberry Pie Bars. Some other red, white, and blue desserts to try are this fruit pizza, these fruit skewers with cheesecake yogurt dip, and these cheesecake cupcakes.
Red, White and Blueberry Squares step by step
- Heat oven to 325.
- In large bowl combine flour and brown sugar; mix well. Using fork, cut in margarine until course crumbs form. Stir in walnuts lightly press mixture in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown. Cool.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cooled crust..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow creme; beat just until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Sprinkle raspberries over top of cheese mixture..
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and water; mix well. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes clear. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool glaze 20 to 30 minutes or until lukewarm. Carefully spoon glaze over raspberries. Refrigerate about one hour until firm..
A heavenly mixed berry trifle made with summer fresh blueberries, strawberries, white chocolate pudding, angle foods cake and whipped cream. This recipe for Red White and Blueberry Cheesecake Bars is light and delicious. Photographs, nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. Let me begin to describe these Red White and Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for you. They start with a classic graham cracker crust.