Recipe: Delicious No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!!
No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!!. My no bake cheesecake sweetened condensed milk recipe is very tasty!! I am sharing an easy no bake cheesecake with condensed milk recipe that can be made. If you wanna beat the chocolate desserts cravings then I have just the perfect recipe for you.
When served straight from the freezer, it has a texture that is remarkably like. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). You can cook No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!!
- It's 200 grams of Soy milk cheese (900 ml unprocessed soy milk + 150 ml vinegar or lemon juice gives 270g of soy milk cheese) See.
- It's 100 ml of Water.
- It's 2 of packets Gelatin.
- It's 60 grams of Sugar (cane sugar).
- It's 50 ml of Soy milk.
- It's 2/3 of of a pack Heavy soy cream (whisked for 7 minutes).
- You need 50 ml of Lemon juice (see Step 4).
- It's 1 of Blueberry jam.
- You need 200 grams of Rice flour cookie dough (50 g margarine or shortening, 25 g sugar, 80 g rice flour, 20 g corn starch, vanilla essence) Baked at 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Prepare 60 grams of Melted margarine or shortening (mix with crushed cookie dough).
Another thing I love about this recipe: while many no-bake cheesecakes use gelatin or condensed milk for stabilization, I much prefer the flavor and texture that. No-bake cheesecake goes perfectly with many different toppings. Some of my favorites include berry sauce, fresh fruit, fruit puree, cherry pie filling, caramel or salted caramel sauce, dark or white chocolate ganache, lemon curd, or grated chocolate. It's a major flavor explosion of: Cinnamon Ginger Nutmeg All-Spice Cloves Cardamom.
No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!! step by step
- Mix vinegar with soy milk heated to 45°C and set aside. When it has completely cooled, wrap in a gauze or cheesecloth and separate the lump and water..
- Add the gelatin to water and soak. Melt the gelatin over heat and add sugar and soy milk (remove from the heat when the sugar has dissolved)..
- Pour the mixture from step 2 into the soy cheese from Step 1. Add whipped cream, lemon juice and mix..
- *If you are making the cheese with lemon juice, adjust the amount that you add at Step 3!.
- Line the mould with crushed cookie dough and pour in the mixture from Step 3. Mix in jam to make a marble pattern. Chill in the fridge and it's done!.
This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It's been years since I've had this particular no bake cheesecake. I was trying to explain it to my hubby one day and he had no idea what I was talking about. This No Bake Cheesecake recipe has a sweet cheesecake filling tht is set inside a graham cracker crust for an irresistible, classic dessert. I think that no-bake cheesecake was the very first kind of cheesecake I ever made.