Recipe: Delicious No-Bake Mini Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes
No-Bake Mini Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes. No-bake vegan cheesecakes without having to soak a single cashew. These mini blueberry cheesecakes are a date-sweetened, purple-swirled, SO dreamy dessert! · No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew. Two ingredient crust topped with the creamiest date-sweetened filling and purple berry swirls, these mini blueberry cheesecakes are an easy, healthy, SO dreamy dessert!
It's creamy and packed with What goes into a no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe? The ingredients I used to make these no bake mini blueberry cheesecakes are very basic: graham. Ready fast since the cheesecake is no bake, made with cream cheese, greek yogurt and whipped cream. You can have No-Bake Mini Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Mini Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes
- You need of For the crust:.
- It's 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 7 of pitted dates.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's of For the filling:.
- It's 6 of pitted dates.
- It's 3/4 cup of nut butter of your choice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plant-based milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
Perfect dessert for a party since they can be transported You guys. I am obsessed with these mini no bake cheesecakes. This no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! These vegan mini chocolate cheesecakes are the perfect sweet ending to Valentine's Day, or any day, really!
No-Bake Mini Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes instructions
- In a blender or food processor, combine the crust ingredients..
- Blend until it starts to clump together. If using oats, you may have to add 1-2 tablespoons water depending on how moist your dates are..
- Press into the bottom of 6 muffin tins lined with a small strip of parchment paper for easy removal. Chill!.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Pour on top of the crusts..
- Defrost the frozen blueberries. Spoon/swirl on top of the filling..
- Freeze overnight..
Made with just a handful of ingredients-nuts, dates, cacao, cacao butter, non-dairy milk, lemon juice, and salt, these. With a layer of raspberry jam and chocolate. It's mini too, so one slice is the perfect amount, and is healthy and vegan! these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them. My family devoured them within a few minutes. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake.