Recipe: Delicious Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips.
These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites! Fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer Easy peasy. I actually prefer to make this with my favorite homemade brownie recipe, which I would hope you will too. You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- You need 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9x13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese - softened.
- It's 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbs of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
It's the recipe I use in The BEST. This easy cheesecake brownies recipe is sure to be a hit! Cream Cheese Brownies are so simple to make. Everyone will love cream cheese swirl brownies Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe.
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats! It tastes absolutely out of this world but it's so simple. Celebrate Easter with a showstopping dessert for the dinner table. Browse our top-rated A double chocolate Easter egg cheesecake with a crunchy bourbon biscuit base and topped with creme This is an easy cheesecake for kids to prepare with just a little supervision - they'll love smashing up the. This popular brownie has a creamy cheesecake layer sandwiched between fudgy chocolate layers made chunky with chocolate chips, then swirled with a knife for a Melt-in-your-mouth brownies that are easy and elegant.