Recipe: Delicious Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake
Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake. Here is another vegan cheesecake for you….and it is TO DIE FOR. It is going on our Thanksgiving table too. I promised to post it before Thanksgiving because I had posted a picture.
Little pockets of cinnamon and sweet brown sugar make it into nearly every bite. You will have a hard time stopping at just one piece!!! A tall, creamy, rich NY-Style Cinnamon Sopapilla Cheesecake topped with crispy, buttery, cinnamon sugar tortillas. You can cook Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake
- It's 1 of FOR CRUST.
- It's 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted ( 1 stick ).
- It's 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 of FOR FILLING.
- Prepare 2 of 8 ounce bars of regular cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 24 oz of sour cream ( 3 cups ).
- It's 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips, I used Hersheys brand.
- It's 1 of FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare of Whipped cream, recipe for stabalized whipped cream below.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinamon sugar, recipe below.
- It's 2 tbsp of white chocolate shavings.
- You need 1 tbsp of sparkle clear sprinkles.
This Cheesecake has it all, a rich taste with a hint of cinnamon spice topped with a crispy sweet crunch, it is a showstopper of a dessert! This week has been full of delicious Chipotle. Even warm this has a really rich creamy flavor. I am sure that it will be even better when cooled and chilled properly.
Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake step by step
- MAKE CRUST.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray, line bottom part of pan with parchment paper.Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, mix well..
- Press crust mixture into bottom and 4 inches up sides of prepared springform pan..
- Bake 8 minutes, cool on rack.
- MAKE FILLING.
- Preheat oven to 350. Iine a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar vanilla and the 1 teaspon of pumpkin pie spice until light and fluffy..
- Add sour cream and beat in just to blend, add eggs and mix just until blended, do not over beat.
- Add 1/2 of batter into cooled crust, evenly sprinkle cinnamon chips over batter.
- Pour remaining batter over chips to cover..
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan, bake 60 to 70 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Remive from oven and cool on baking sheet 5 minutes, then move to a rack. Cool 30 more minutes then run a small sharp knife around outer edge of crust, carefully remove sides of pan. Cool to room temperature on rack then refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Garnish with Whipped cream cinamon sugar, white chocolate shavings and sprinkles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake from Delish.com is as delicious as it is stunning. When cheesecake is cooled, sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Pipe icing in a swirl over the top of the cheesecake. Sitting on a cinnamon and cardamom flavored almond base, this easy, gluten free, mini, Air Fryer Cinnamon Cardamom Cheesecake is deliciously creamy ~ serve it up with fresh berries and whip cream for a treat your family and friends will love. There have been many times in recent years when I.