Recipe: Appetizing No-bake Halloween Pumpkin Patch Pie
No-bake Halloween Pumpkin Patch Pie. After Halloween I cooked and pureed our pumpkin.had lots of extra to try some new recipes with. Pumpkin pie dip is light, fluffy and scrumptious! This easy no-bake recipe is perfect for fall potlucks and parties.
This Halloween, we're all about oh-so-spooky recipes that require zero oven time. These goodies look seriously impressive, but they're actually super easy to whip up, making them perfect for your scary shindig, a. Creamy no-bake pumpkin pie with a pecan-date crust and a creamy vegan pumpkin pudding filling. You can cook No-bake Halloween Pumpkin Patch Pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-bake Halloween Pumpkin Patch Pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Oreo cookie crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's of Filling.
- Prepare 4 cup of Cool Whip - thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of canned pumpkin.
Topped with fail-proof coconut whipped cream! It starts with a no-bake, completely natural, vegan, and gluten-free crust made from dates, nuts, oats, and pumpkin pie spice. This post may contain affiliate links. This No- Bake version of Pumpkin Pie has a second layer surprise hiding underneath.
No-bake Halloween Pumpkin Patch Pie step by step
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs.
- Lightly grease 9" pie pan.
- Press crumbs evenly over bottom and sides of pie pan with a large spatula.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl with electric beaters or by hand.
- Smooth filling mix evenly over crust.
- Optional: sprinkle additional brown sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Chill in fridge or freezer for at least 1 hour.
It's a delicious option for a Thanksgiving meal. If you're like me, and you're intimidated by the whole process of baking. This no-bake pumpkin pie will be an instant hit with friends and family! How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Pies in a Jar. I did change it up a bit from the one we tasted at Red Lobster.