Recipe: Appetizing KETO Belgium Waffles
KETO Belgium Waffles. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Almond flour and Swerve are used in place of flour and sugar. It's the same technique used in our classic Belgium Waffles. Did someone say Keto Chicken and Waffles? You can have KETO Belgium Waffles using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KETO Belgium Waffles
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar free vanilla syrup / or 1 tsp van ext + 2pk stevia.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of light oil.
- It's 1 tsp of butter or vaniaflavor/extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half (+/-).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
I'm happy to report that this low carb chicken and waffles recipe rivals any high carb version. I've been there too, facing down a delicious plate full of carbs drenched in sugar. The good news is that I channeled my love of waffles into making sure that I could still have. Keto Paleo Almond Flour Waffles Recipe - Gluten Free - These easy keto paleo waffles with almond flour are quick to make, using natural ingredients.
KETO Belgium Waffles step by step
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients and beat til frothy. Add dry ingredients to bowl and blend till smooth. Pour half batter into large Belgium waffle maker..
- Your waffle is done when it is golden brown on both sides and done in the middle..
Amazing almond flour keto waffles are crispy on the outside, tender and fluffy on the inside. You don't want these almond flour keto waffles overly sweet. Keto waffles are a low-carb, grain-free, and sugar-free alternative to everyone's favorite breakfast item. Traditional waffles are made with wheat flour and topped with syrup, making them loaded with carbs. There's nothing quite like a good waffle to start or end the day!