How to Make Yummy Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker. Healthy vegan cheesecake made out of tofu - sugar free, gluten free and dairy free. Recently I have been following more of a plant based diet, and I was. Learn how to easily make soft fluffy Japanese cheesecake using a rice cooker.
Lately when I cook I've been throwing veggies and a lip chong sausage into a rice cooker with the rice and cooking it all together. moderators will remove comments or users who just sow discourse and do not add to the healthy If it were steamed/cooked in a rice cooker, it would definitely stay soft! Which kind of cheesecake are you looking for? You can make cheesecake in a rice cooker? You can have Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 ml of Yogurt.
- It's 100 grams of Tofu.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice (if you have).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blueberry jam.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry.
What a wonderful time to be alive. Instructions: In a bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press the mixture into a rice cooker pan. In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker instructions
- Parboil the tofu. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature..
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and the tofu well into a paste. Add eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice..
- Whisk well until smooth. You may also use a food processor or blender at stage 2 and 3..
- Put into the rice cooker and turn it on. When it goes off, check whether the cheesecake is cooked. Cook again in the rice cooker if necessary..
- When the inside is cooked, cool down a bit. Serve on a plate..
- Serve with strawberry (or any fruit you like) and blueberry jam!.
Fluffy, Japanese-style cheesecake cooked in a rice cooker. It is especially great for when you do not have access to or don't want to use the oven. I love my first world rice cooker a whole lot. : X I haven't been using it as much as I anticipated because I've been busy + lazy, but a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, in a small pan on a medium heat, cook down the raspberries with the coulis sugar and a splash of water. You want the sugar to dissolve but the raspberries not to lose their shape completely.