How to Make Yummy Churma Laddoo gluten free
Churma Laddoo gluten free. Churma Ladoo, traditional churma, sweetened with jaggery and enhanced with coconut and Convenient to serve and richer in flavour, here we present the famous Rajasthani churma in ladoo Last I had had this laddoo in my childhood at a marriage function. For these many years I have never. Churma Ladoo is a recipe for ball shaped sweet made out of crumbled Bati (unleavened bread).
These Oil-free Wheat laddoo are soft and delicious. These Oil-free Wheat laddoo are soft and delicious. Make them with any other whole grain flour or make Atte ka Choorma crumble. You can have Churma Laddoo gluten free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Churma Laddoo gluten free
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sorghum flour coarsely grinded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of amaranth flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of jaggery.
- It's 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry fruits (chopped almonds, cashews and raisins).
- It's 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- It's 1/2 cup of water for dough.
- You need 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
The ladoo comes out delicious, crumbly, and you seriously do not miss the oil. Churma Ladoo Recipe (wheat laddu with jaggery) - Here comes an Indian sweet or dessert recipe which is famous in both Rajasthan and Gujarat. Churma laddu is a delicious sweet specially served in the form of prasad on various auspicious occasions. Churma Ladoo is one of the most wholesome and delicious ladoos you could make at home.
Churma Laddoo gluten free instructions
- Take both the flour and mix it well in a plate. Add oil and. Mix wth your hands evenly. Take lukewarm water and make a dough. Dough should be not like roti it should be hard..
- Make broad oval shape stick from it. Heat the oil and deep fry this stick on medium flame till it bcm golden brown. Let it cool..
- Now break stick in two pieces and crushed it in mixer jar make a fine mixture. Sieve this churma mixture wth siever. Take this churma mixture in large bowl. Add nutmeg powder..
- Heat a ghee in a pan. Add jaggery into it and let it melt. Once it melted pour this syrup in churma mixture and mix it well. Add dryfruits..
- Start making laddoo wth your hands slowly and softly give round shape.Cover it wth poppy seeds and almonds..
- You can make this laddoo from wheat flour wth same method just replace the gluten free flour wth wheat flour. You can also fry this sticks in ghee also..
This Ladoo is most lovable authentic sweet recipes in India. Churma ladoo is a sweet prepared combining wheat flour, gram flour, sugar, cardamom, ghee and semolina. It can be easily prepared and is also. How To make Rajasthani Churma Ladoo. Take out the flour and farina in a utensil.