How to Make Appetizing Pumpkin Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Chip Cookies. This is Not a Cakey Pumpkin Cookie. I have appreciation for all pumpkin cookies, but I definitely prefer chewy pumpkin cookies over cakey pumpkin cookies. Frequently asked questions about chocolate chip pumpkin cookies.
First of all, let's talk about texture! These cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. All-purpose flour: I like to use unbleached all-purpose flour. You can have Pumpkin Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tbsp. of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1/2 cup of white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Baking powder and baking soda: The blend of the two leavening agents gives these cookies the. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert. Adding pumpkin puree and pumpkin to the cookie dough results in a heavenly pillow-like cookie with major. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are vegan & gluten free, and they will be so perfect for lunch boxes Soft, puffy, and totally delicious, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are secretly healthy!
Pumpkin Chip Cookies step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the butter and both sugars together until no lumps remain. Then whisk in the vanilla and pumpkin until smooth. Set this aside. In a separate, large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips. The dough will be very soft. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (and up to 3 days). In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set them aside..
- Once the dough has chilled, roll the dough into balls, about 1.5 tbsp. of dough each. Slightly flatten the balls before baking, because they wont spread very much. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are set. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking tray, then move them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Speaking of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, I'm sharing one of my favorite fall recipes today. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are super soft and pillowy and packed with pumpkin pie flavor! Bonus: this recipe makes a BIG batch of cookies. My mom has a saying about cooking / eating.