How to Make Appetizing Blueberry yogurt icecream
Blueberry yogurt icecream. Ice cream always tastes better in the summer. If you make it yourself, you can cut a lot of unnecessary calories. Go ahead and try this easy, delicious recipe for blueberry yogurt ice cream popsicles!
It is a different kind of ice cream recipe, that pleases the palate. Cook time includes the time it takes to freeze, this varying from machine to machine. I should probably talk a little about this delicious blueberry frozen yogurt. You can cook Blueberry yogurt icecream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry yogurt icecream
- It's 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Icing sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Whipped cream.
- You need 2 spoons of Blueberry pulp.
- Prepare 2 drops of organic blue colour.
Every bite starts with the flavor of honey, followed by a bracing combination Unlike a lot of homemade ice cream concoctions, this one is scoopable straight out of the freezer. That's the magic of combining full fat goodness (i.e. Lighter than ice cream and packs a blueberry flavor punch! With this blueberry frozen yogurt recipe, you can use either fresh or frozen blueberries, though you might want to lean to the frozen as you are going to freeze them anyway, and the frozen berries are usually cheaper.
Blueberry yogurt icecream instructions
- First take a bowl put yogurt in it and add icing sugar and blue berry pulp and beat it till creamy texture.
- Now take melted whipped cream in other bowl and beat it till fluffy and layered texture.
- Take 1/2 cup of whipped cream from it and mix with yogurt batter and freeze it for 4 to 5 hours....
- And garnish with some blue berry pulp.
Whip the yogurt with sugar, vanilla sugar and coconut liquer until fluffy. Stir dissolved gelatin into the whipped yogurt. Whip the egg whites until stiff. It has fruits, yogurt and some honey. What ice cream can be healthier than that?