How to Cook Tasty Keto Granola
Keto Granola. This crunchy Keto Granola is the perfect, healthy, low carb swap for traditional store bought granola and cereals that will satisfy your all your cravings! Keto Granola is just another way of saying Keto muesli. As a kid, my favorite breakfast was muesli How To Make Low Carb Keto Granola.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're low carb Even though homemade granola bars are much healthier than the ones you buy at the store, they can still. You can cook Keto Granola using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Granola
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- It's 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It's 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- It's 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
This Keto Granola Cereal Recipe is a simple low-carb cereal option that tastes great in a bowl of Almond or Coconut Milk, or even by itself. The Keto Granola has a satisfying crunch that is slightly. Once crispy, remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Keto Granola recipe for a low carb lifestyle.
Keto Granola instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
Keywords: Low Carb Granola, Keto Granola, Gluten Free Granola, Sugar Free Granola. If you likes this low CARB breakfast recipe, then you may like my recipes for cheese. Dig into this crunchy Keto Granola packed with energy-boosting vitamins and healthy fats. The base of this keto-approved recipe is made from hazelnuts, macadamias, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. This cinnamon keto granola recipe tastes like a special treat, but it's nutritious and sugar-free.