How to Cook Perfect Muesli breakfast bars
Muesli breakfast bars. Perfect for breakfast on the go, these bars combine rolled oats with nuts and fruit. The best part about these muesli breakfast bars is that almost every ingredient can be substituted with. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but are only mildly sweet and have a softer texture to them.
I hope you like my recipe for. Muesli Bars - All recipes Australia NZ. Plain muesli bars, muesli muffin bars, fruit slices that are like muesli bars and chocolate coated muesli bars. You can have Muesli breakfast bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muesli breakfast bars
- It's 3 of big ripe bananas (squished).
- Prepare 200 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 30 g of mix seeds (pumpkin, flaxseeds, sunflower).
- It's 50 g of mix dried fruits (cranberries, blueberries).
- You need 50 g of mix nuts (pecans, walnut, cashew).
- It's 2 tbsp of agave syrup (or maple syrup).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nut butter (.
- You need of Cashew Brazil & Coconut from Nutcessity).
- It's 3 tbsp of coconut yoghurt.
Check which recipe is the one you are after. So easy, so yum - and perfect for brekkie on the go! - by Rebecca O'Reilly. Process muesli and apples in a food processor until very finely chopped. These are excellent for a quick breakfast and work equally well as a lunchbox filler.
Muesli breakfast bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and add the mashed bananas..
- Heat the agave syrup, coconut oil and nut butter in a saucepan over a low heat until combined..
- Add the wet mix to the mixture and stir well until everything is combined. Mix in the coconut yoghurt..
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spread the mix on top, around 2,5cm thick..
- Bake for 20min.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool slightly and then divide into bars..
They are stuffed to the brim with good-for-you seeds, oats and nuts. These delicious homemade breakfast bars are easy to make and perfect to enjoy at your desk when you arrive at work. They're also a source of fibre and iron. Muesli Bars I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See great recipes for Honey muesli bars, Muesli Bars, No Sugar Muesli Bars too!