Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. I could never eat enough of them. These no-bake chocolate macaroons are also known as 'Frogs and Haystacks.' This gluten-free, dairy-free coconut macaroon cereal that tastes like a cookie is a sweet way to start your day! Enjoy with a nut milk, or in a bowl with Coconut Macaroon Cereal
Cornflake and Cranberry Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and DELICIOUS Christmas cookies. No one will guess they Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and delicious Christmas cookies. You can cook Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
They're perfectly sweet Nice and sweet and totally refined sugar-free. A little touch of tartness from the cranberries which is. Cranberries are a must-eat this season, and with this delicious macaroon recipe, there's no reason to miss out. Whip up this mix of shredded coconut, cranberries and organic Whole O's cereal.
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon step by step
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
Quick to make, even quicker to eat, and full of wholesome superfood ingredients. Making choices that are meaningful to you is the essence of the French woman's secret. French women see life differently than American women, and eating is. Combine the cereal, coconut, cranberries, and chips in a large bowl. We know macaroons have been all the rage this year, so we thought we'd share Miraval Resort & Spa's very own recipe for Chocolate-Cranberry For instance, if you don't like coconut, add more cereal.