Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic
Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic. Try these traditional Greek koulourakia with your morning coffee and you'll be amazed by their wonderful flavor. They're crispy, low fat and ideal for. Try These Traditional Greek Koulourakia With Your Morning Coffee And You'll Be Amazed By Their Wonderful Flavor.
Try these traditional Greek koulourakia with your morning coffee and you'll be amazed by their wonderful flavor. The fluffiest and crunchiest traditional Greek Easter cookies recipe (koulourakia) you have ever made! These sweet little Greek Easter cookies are super quick to bake, so much fun to make and highly addictive to eat! You can have Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic
- Prepare 200 g of soft margarine.
- You need 200 g of sugar, granulated.
- Prepare 70 ml of orange juice.
- It's 500 g of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground mastic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Discover how to bake them to perfection with this traditional Greek recipe. This Greek recipe makes 's'-shaped, cinnamon-flavored cookies sprinkled with sesame seeds. Reviews for: Photos of Koulourakia II. Thịt Kho - Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs.
Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic instructions
- In a large mixing bowl beat margarine and sugar for 10 min until light and fluffy. Mix in the orange juice..
- Combine flour with cinnamon and mastic. Add half of the flour mixture and keep beating on low speed.
- Stop the mixer and scrape the sides of your bowl. Gradually add the rest of the flour mixture and knead gently..
- Cover with plastic and allow to rest for 20 min..
- Take the dough out and start shaping. Arrange them on paper lined baking trays..
- Mix honey with water and brush the koulourakia. INFO: Brushing koulourakia & cookies with this mixture, adds extra colour and flavor..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190⁰C / 375⁰F for 18 to 20 min. Enjoy!.
Homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch recipe. Sticky and deliscious dessert or breakfast. Koulourakia are a crispy, orange-scented Greek Easter Cookies that are the perfect treat with coffee or hot chocolate. Koulourakia, on the other hand are a much smaller, butter cookie that are hand rolled and shaped into fun twisted designs. We make koulourakia throughout the year as we love to dunk them into our coffee or tea.