Easiest Way to Make Yummy No bake Blueberry Cheesecake
No bake Blueberry Cheesecake. This No-Bake Cheesecake is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly, and is super easy! Mix up the topping to be cherry, strawberry or apple! Readers of Kylee Cooks have enjoyed Cheesecake Recipes so I knew you'd all love this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake too!
This tasty no bake blueberry cheesecake is made from scratch and without any gelatin. It's made with Oreo cookie crust, blueberry cream How to make no bake blueberry cheesecake. First, make the base - in this case Oreo cookies are crushed and combined with a. You can cook No bake Blueberry Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- You need of OREO CRUST.
- You need 24 of whole oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- You need 1 of Rolling pin.
- It's 1 of Aluminum Dish.
- Prepare of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 1 of pack cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose cream/whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of TOPPING.
- You need 1 can of Blueberry pie filling.
No-bake vegan cheesecakes without having to soak a single cashew. These mini blueberry cheesecakes are a date-sweetened, purple-swirled, SO dreamy dessert! This no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe has a slight twist to your typical cheesecake. How to make a perfect blueberry cheesecake.
No bake Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- CRUST DIRECTION:.
- Place the oreo in a ziplock bag and crush the oreos using your rolling pin. Pour the cookie crumb in a mixing bowl and set aside..
- Heat the butter in the microwave until melted..
- Pour the melted butter ovet the cookie crumbs and mix until properly distributed..
- Press the oreo crumb mixture in the aluminum dish. Set the pan into the refrigerator for 1 hour. This will solidify the butter..
- CHRESECAKE FILLING.
- Using a mixer, whip chilked cream with 2 tablespoin sugar until stiff. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, gradually mix remaining sugar into the softened cream cheese. Beat until fluffy then set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and gelatin powder. Heat until completely dissolved (dont boil, use a wire whisk while heating to remove lumps). Remove from heat, pour into the cream cheese mixture then beat..
- Fold in cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream mixture and beat on meduim to high speed..
- Add the lemon juice then mix with spatula. Pour the mixture to the oreo crustvthen spread evenly using the spatula and tap oan lightly to avoid air bubbles..
- Chill pan for a few hours and top with Blueberry pie fillibg before serving..
A beautiful and elegant No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. This delicious cake dessert is made of moist and buttery graham crust, filled with soft and fluffy cream cheese & whipped cream mixture and top. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Can Be Gluten-Free). Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake.