Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies
Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies. A great soft molasses spice cookie that has the added pleasure of cinnamon chips! Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice Cookies. Jello Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Chip CookiesBest of Long Island and Central Florida.
We start with the same pumpkin cookie dough (also used for my. Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Chip Cookies are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Cookie Exchange. The cookies are deliciously soft and full of. You can have Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ) at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 10 oz of cinnamon chips, I used Hershey brand.
- You need 1 of FOR ROLLING COOKIES BEFOREQ BAKING.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
These cinnamon baking chips can be used in cookies, cakes, muffins + more! Pumpkin cinnamon chip scones are a fall breakfast recipe your family will drool over! They're soft, buttery and filled with fall spices like pumpkin pure and cinnamon chips. Homemade cinnamon chips are easy to make and SO good in scones, cookies, and cakes.
Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies step by step
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a large bowl combine butter, both sugars and egg and beat until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add sour cream and vanilla and beat in..
- In a bowl mix flour, the 1teaspoon cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt, whisk to blend..
- Add flour mixture to butter/sugar mixture and beat just until combined, do not over beat.fold in cinnamon chips until well combined..
- COMBINE ROLLING MIX.
- On a plate mix the 1/2 cup granulated sugar with the 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon sugar, place 2 inches apart on prepared pan.press to flatten lightly with the palm of ypur hand..
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes, just until light golden. Cool on cookie sheets 5, minutes before placing on wire racks..
- These cookies are delicious warm., room temperature and freeze really well! Makes abput 34 cookies..
With cinnamon baking chips, you'll get big bursts of When you add cinnamon chips to your baked goods, you'll be met with small explosions of cinnamon flavor throughout your whole eating experience. Enhance the traditional chocolate chip cookie with a touch of fragrant cinnamon. I followed it exactly and I wound up with very dry, crumbly dough and too many chocolate chips. I had to add some water to the mix to compensate for the dryness and it turned out okay. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).