Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Keto Bacon Sausage Bombs
Keto Bacon Sausage Bombs. Keto Snack Recipes > Keto Recipes. Up your fat intake with these delicious burger bombs. Cheese stuffed inside sausage and wrapped in bacon!
These Low Carb Bacon Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs are a small snack that's High in Fat and Low in Carbs. Even if you aren't on the keto diet, you will love these. Bacon and sausages are fine on keto. You can have Keto Bacon Sausage Bombs using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Sausage Bombs
- Prepare 12 slices of bacon.
- You need 12 of cheese cubes (your choice of type).
- You need 12 of raw sausage patty rounds.
- Prepare to taste of Cumin, salt and pepper.
Check the label on the sausages; some of them sneak it a surprising amount of carbs. I ate sausages when I first started this CKD but I dropped them so as to. Break the fast (but not your diet) with these savory Keto-approved meatballs. Click the link to learn more about sausage.
Keto Bacon Sausage Bombs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out sausage on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Add cheese cube to the center of each patty.
- Roll each patty into a ball then wrap each ball in bacon strip.
- Bake for one hour then serve.
You can enjoy sausage on a low carb or keto diet. You just have to check the carb count first. Sausage is assumed to be keto-friendly since most of its contents include various meats including beef, pork, poultry, chicken, or turkey[*]. "Fat Bombs" Are the New Keto Snack People Are Obsessed With. These keto-friendly treats are super high in healthy fats—that's the point. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.