Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Caramel chocolate chips cookies
Caramel chocolate chips cookies. These Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly chewy, and loaded with chocolate and caramel chips. You'll love this easy twist on your favorite cookie! Most days when I'm craving something sweet, my favorite treat to reach for is a cookie.
It doesn't get any better, that is. Next time make these into Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies by adding additional finishing sea salt on them in addition to the salted butter. these truly are the best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies EVER! Make them for your next get together and everyone will be asking you for the recipe! You can have Caramel chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel chocolate chips cookies
- It's 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It's 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Ceramel candy (I used eclairs).
The cookies have a smooth sweetness from the caramel sauce used in the batter, and then a nice hint of salt from the sea salt on top. Thick and soft-baked salted caramel chocolate chip cookies are filled with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt. Sweet and a little salty, these always disappear quickly! They may not stick to the dough because of the melted butter, but do your best to combine them.
Caramel chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Add the butter,granulated and brown sugar in a mixer bowl and cream them together.
- Crack ur egg and add vanilla then mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients together flour,baking powder and baking soda then add it to ur wet ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- And the chocolate chips and mix using a spatula then refrigerate for 30mint.
- After 30mint scoop the dough in you hand then flatten it and put the ceramel candy at the center then rolled it to form a ball.
- Put parchment paper on ur baking tray then arrange the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mint.
- Its the best cookies I have ever taste.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe. Jump to the Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. We had a ridiculous amount of opened, partially empty bags of chocolate chips, almonds and soft caramel chews. As you can probably guess, those were the ingredients that were thrown in. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels until evenly combined.