Recipe: Yummy Red, white and blue summer fruits ( a dairy free, low fat healthy dessert)
Red, white and blue summer fruits ( a dairy free, low fat healthy dessert). These red, white, and blue cakes, cupcakes, tarts, milkshakes, and more will add a bit of festive cheer to your Fourth of July party. We're starting a little revolution against boring desserts with these patriotic sweets. They'll add some red, white, and blue to your spread.at least until they're devoured.
Red, White, and Blue Fruit Smoothie. Give the red, white and blue dessert palette a last hurrah this Labor Day weekend with these festive, simple sweets. Colorful summer produce and clever ingredients make Fourth of July food even more festive with red, white and blue shades. You can have Red, white and blue summer fruits ( a dairy free, low fat healthy dessert) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red, white and blue summer fruits ( a dairy free, low fat healthy dessert)
- It's 5 tbsp of Plain Soya Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of Raspberries.
- You need 2 stick of dark chocolate (dairy free).
From watermelon to strawberries and peaches, we have your summer fruit favorites covered with these six One of the watermelon's striking characteristics is its bright pink-red color. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes and Food. Healthy Fruit Popsicles would be a sweet way to satisfy the ice cream craving while still keeping on the straight and narrow. These fresh fruit pops are super easy to make, healthy, and delicious!
Red, white and blue summer fruits ( a dairy free, low fat healthy dessert) step by step
- Spoon soya yogurt into wine glass until it is 1/3 full.
- Crush 6-8 raspberries and layer these over the yogurt.
- Spoon more soya yogurt into the glass until it is 2/3 full.
- Break 2 squares of dairy free chocolate into 1cm thick pieces and push these into the yogurt.
- Add the blueberries and left over raspberries to the wine glass.
Fruit obviously lends itself to desserts. Fruit pies, fruit crumbles, fruit crisps. But fresh fruit, summer fruit in particular, can really add something special to your recipes. When combined with the right ingredients, summer fruit can take on a savory flavor that's far from dessert territory -- and just. Fruits are amazing for healthy desserts.