Recipe: Yummy Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks
Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. Some of your cells can't directly use the fatty acids in your fat stores to produce energy. And that's because those fatty acids are unable to pass through the membrane which surrounds those cells. These keto friendly & low carb fried cheese sticks are perfect as an appetizer or even a meal!
If you're hungry throughout the day, you'll likely overeat, which can lead to weight gain over time. This keto-friendly vegetable tastes starchy like your favorite potatoes yet it's not loaded with carbs. It's high in nutrients and fantastic for your heart health. You can cook Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks
- It's 4 sheets of Nori.
- It's 1 cup of raw sunflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need pinch of pink himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Toss the sticks with olive oil or melted coconut oil, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Refuel on the go while sticking to keto! We've rounded up our favorite go-to gas station keto snacks along with some general tips & tricks. However, some of the brands used may have hidden carbs, so ask to see the packaging for nutritional info when in doubt.
Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 F. Line baking sheet with parchment.,cut the nori sheets into thirds.using food processor,grind the sunflower seeds into flour..
- In a small bowl,mix sunflower seed flour, chia seeds,curry powder,salt and water,until you have thick dough.fill a nori sheetwith 1 1/2half tbs of seed mixture in a line,.
- Like sushi.
- Seal the nori using your fingers with water, place the nori roll on the baking sheet,seam side down.Repeat with other sheet until dough is all used up..
- Seal Nori,bake the sticks for 45 min..
- You will have 12 sticks,2 per serving.it will be 13.3g Fat,6.4 grm protein 7.5 gr total carbs.163 calories..
A wide variety of keto friendly options are available to you, such as noodles, pasta. You can also choose from class i keto friendly. Many NOW® Sports supplements and NOW® natural food products are naturally keto diet-friendly Whether you're looking for natural foods and protein powders that are low in carbs, or carnitine supplements that help your body metabolize fat for energy, NOW products won't derail your keto diet. From a nutritional standpoint, yes because it does not contain carbs or calories. These sweeteners are also called nutritive because they provide energy from carbohydrates.