Recipe: Yummy Keto Chaffle Pizza
Keto Chaffle Pizza. Keto Chaffles are EVERYWHERE, so of course we had to make some too! This super easy Keto Pizza Chaffle recipe tastes like those pizza bagels you used to eat. This keto pizza chaffle recipe also happens to be one of those work arounds, and it is currently our favorite keto pizza!
And what's a great way to use them? As a base for pizza toppings, of course. It's got all of the delicious, familiar flavors of your favourite pizza, but with none of the carbs. You can cook Keto Chaffle Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chaffle Pizza
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced pepperoni.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
A keto chaffle that combines your two favorite foods - pizza and waffles. Keto pizza chaffles are a savory low carb meal you can enjoy on the go or for a quick snack. With this recipe, you enjoy the traditional flavors of a classic pizza without the carbs! Chaffles are great because they only require two ingredients — egg and cheese.
Keto Chaffle Pizza step by step
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made with almond flour, and way better than fathead pizza crust! Keto Chaffles are EVERYWHERE, so of course we had to make some too!