Recipe: Yummy Keto Bolognese Sauce II
Keto Bolognese Sauce II. From Keto meat balls to Keto meat sauce. I watched a bunch of videos and figured out the subtle differences between a Bolognese and a Ragu. They come from different parts of Italy, one uses white wine, the other red and they are eaten with different kinds of pasta.
It is normally served with the pasta tagliatelle, but is also used as the sauce in the dish called lasagne. This dish is a great candidate for cooking in a slow cooker. Low Carb Sauce Bolognese, Keto Rezept:Die zuckerfreie, ketogene Soße für Feinschmacker der italienischen Küche! You can cook Keto Bolognese Sauce II using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bolognese Sauce II
- It's 250 g of canned mixed veggies,(corn,capsicum,olives).
- You need 200 g of ground meet of your choice.
- It's 250 ml of italian gnocchi sauce with tomatoe n pancetta.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It's 3 tsp of salt.
Soßee Bolognese: Die ketogene Sauce, die auch kleine Feinschmecker lieben! Zucchini-Spaghetti als Alternative zu Nudeln eignen sich bestens zur ketogenen Sauce Bolognese. Just like mama used to make. This recipe was passed on to me by my mum and is the tastiest ever, ragú or bolognese sauce you'll ever eat.
Keto Bolognese Sauce II instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, cut into small cubes. Fry it til onions are translucent, stir often, add little salt.
- Add the canned veggies, i used Bonduelle, my favourite brand, which has sweet corn, capsicum, green and black olives..
- Add the ground meet and some salt, stir well..
- Lastly i added the italian tomatoe sauce for gnocchi which has smoked pancetta in it and all the italian spices like oregano and basil. Its a really good sauce. I cooked it for some more time till tomatoe got incorporated into the meat..
My original ragú recipe was buried within my ricotta gnocchi post and wasn't easy to find at all. This Keto zucchini pasta recipe is a low carb take on a classic spaghetti Bolognese. The recipe calls for zucchini noodles to create a Keto pasta and is topped with a rich tomato sauce loaded with ground beef. The zucchini noodles are an integral part of this Keto spaghetti Bolognese. Something everyone must have in their freezer.