Recipe: Yummy Gluten free chocolate cake
Gluten free chocolate cake. Give this gluten-free chocolate cake a try and see what I mean. We often use this gluten-free cake recipe to make gluten-free birthday cake. When we first switched over to a gluten-free diet we struggled.
Quick and easy to make, with an overabundance of cocoa powder and chocolate, without being overly sweet. It walks that line between the bitterness of dark chocolate and the creamy sweetness of milk chocolate - and it does it well. This gluten free chocolate poke cake is an incredibly moist chocolate cake made easily from scratch with rich chocolate pudding poured over the warm cake. You can cook Gluten free chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free chocolate cake
- It's of Cake ingredients:.
- It's 300 g of butter.
- Prepare 300 g of light brown sugar.
- It's 200 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 6 of medium eggs.
- It's 3/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- It's 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Buttercream ingredients:.
- It's 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 400 g of icing sugar.
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need of To finish:.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
This decadent quinoa gluten free chocolate cake super moist and fudgy, flourless, and not too rich. A plain old, classic gluten free chocolate cake? Clearly I wasn't and it's definitely time to change that because this cake is EVERYTHING. This rich and moist cake is perfect for birthdays.
Gluten free chocolate cake step by step
- Cake: Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie (place a bowl with the chocolate over a saucepan with hot water in).
- Beat together butter and light brown sugar.
- Beat in to the butter and sugar mixture gluten free self raising flour, eggs and xantham gum.
- Once the dark chocolate has cooled fold in to the mixture.
- Grease two 20cm cake tins with butter and then pour mixture evenly between the two tins.
- Place tins in the oven for around 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when poked in the cake.
- Buttercream: Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie.
- Beat butter to loosen it before beating in icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fold in dark chocolate.
- Decorating: Spread half of the buttercream on one of the cakes and sliced strawberries.
- Place the other cake on top of the cake spread with buttercream.
- Top with the rest of the buttercream and whole strawberries.
Dairy-Free Option Included. "Can I turn this cake into chocolate cake? If I add cocoa, do I subtract some flour? thank you!!" This comment came in on my gluten-free white cake recipe the other day. Frosted with a rich and creamy chocolate ganache frosting this cake is. This paleo chocolate cake recipe is fluffy, light and airy. It's also unbelievably decadent, rich and moist.